Dear our lovely Proud Cabaret City Customers,
We hope you’re looking forward to your night with us at Proud Cabaret City!
Just a little reminder of a few things before the occasion – please ensure the rest of your party are also aware of the below:
• We really hope that all of your guests can make it, however if somebody does need to cancel please bear in mind that doing so within 2 weeks of your booking date will mean losing the £10 deposit for that person(s). If cancelled within 1 week of your booking date, this will result in liability to pay the full balance for that person(s). Please let us know ASAP of any cancellations – we always recommend trying to find another friend to join instead, just to avoid the charge.
• If you wish to cancel your entire booking the deposit is non-refundable at any point of cancellation. If you give us less than 1 weeks’ notice you will not only lose the whole group’s deposit but be liable to pay the full balance for the whole party.
• A mandatory service charge of 12.5% will be added to the final bill for all groups of six people and above. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to the final bill for all groups of five people or less.
• The venue converts to an Afrobeats Club night at 11pm on Fridays and Saturdays; we may require your table back at this point – unless you have chosen the Platinum package or above – but you are welcome to stay and enjoy the evening if you wish.
• Your party may be split across a number of booths depending on your party size. Most our booths are within talking distance and so there should be no problem communicating. We cannot guarantee particular seating at time of booking.
• In order to keep the evening top-notch classy and provide the most authentic experience for your party, please do be aware we cannot allow hen attire including sashes and the usual paraphernalia. Although, we do encourage any dress up that fits within our 1920’s burlesque theme – so feel free to get involved and get your glad rags on! We do offer ‘glamour kits’ as part of our packages that provide various accessories for you to dress up in. Please get in touch if you would like to add these to your booking.
• For parties of 10 or more we ask you to please prepay for the value of your package tickets preferably one week in advance. This is to make everything easier for you on the night. Please note that there is a maximum of 3 cards per table to be used for the final bill.
• It is important to stay seated during the show in order to not distract performers or block other customers’ view.
• Please note that there is no dedicated parking around the venue, so we advise that our guests get to us via public transport. We are close to Bank, Monument and Tower Hill tube stations.
• There are some steps and uneven ground within the venue. Please bear this in mind, and while we encourage dressing up, make sure you wear shoes you’re comfortable in.
• Proud has a responsible drinks sale’s policy and management are able to refuse service to those who may be too intoxicated; this includes arriving intoxicated or consuming too much alcohol in the venue.
• We know that our staff and performers are beautiful, but please refrain from any naughty behaviour. You can look, but you can’t touch!
• We ask all our guests to be well behaved to ensure everyone can have the best Proud experience. If the behaviour of your party during the evening is deemed unacceptable by the management, they may ask you to leave. We do reserve the right to adjust the service charge from 12.5% to 20% on your final bill.
* The show time is now 8:30pm on Thursdays and 8pm on Fridays and Saturdays, meaning your arrival time can be anytime between 6:30pm and 7:30pm. Please honour this timeframe to avoid any disappointment. Please note: if yourself or guests arrive after 7.45pm you may be refused entry!
If you have any questions ahead of your reservation, please do not hesitate to contact the lovely sales team on 0207 283 1940 or firstname.lastname@example.org